Serta
www.serta.com Hoffman Estates, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Manager

Manager (Former Employee)

ProsI believe that they offer competitive wages and a fair benefits package in addition to ample opportunities to move up within the company.

ConsThere were some ongoing communication issues and recurring management problems with upper management. The flow of information downwards was not always the best.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease keep offering the type of product quality and equitable treatment to your employees that you have in the past few years.

Good company, poor management and work/life balance

I have been working at Serta

Pros: Intelligent and hardworking employees, office culture Cons: Too lean, lack of communication from management More

Too many chiefs and not enough indians!

SAMS SHIPPING (Former Employee)
    Grovetown, GA

I worked at Serta full-time for less than a year

Pros: Competitive wages and benifits. Nice production bonuses at times. Cons: The management that would rather watch and complain than lend… Advice to Senior Management: Treat everyone the same. If you are going to fire someone on some b.s. Be sure… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Serta.

Worked for Serta? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Serta reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Serta CEO Bob Sherman. All reviews posted anonymously by Serta employees.