Service Partners
www.service-partners.com Glen Allen, VA 500 to 999 Employees

Service Partners - Long hours, little gratitude, & little to no communication

I have been working at Service Partners full-time for more than 10 years

ProsI've been with Service Partners for more than 10 years. If it weren't for my co-workers and my relationships with suppliers and customers I would have been gone. At one time, this was a great company to work for. Now, not so much. For the people at the branch level and at the corporate office who actually do the work, out side of Management, these are where the relationships are built that last a life-time.

ConsCorporate Management does not listen to their employees, they do not involve them in decisions of procedure changes when the fact is it is the employees who make things happen and who actually know the in-depth processes and how any change will affect other procedures or outcomes. Management does not communicate with employees as if they are part of the team, they tend to belittle them. You work long hours, sacrafice lots of personal time and enjoyment with little or no recognition or reward for your work. Long time employees are not recognized any differently than a new employee who has just begun with the company. Pay raises are only given every few years and even those do not equal the cost of living increases.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop being "bean" counters, stop acting as if you're better than everyone else, and most importantly, if you want everyone to feel part of team, treat them like they are. Communicate instead of keeping everything a secret.

Good company to work for

Customer Service (Former Employee)

I worked at Service Partners full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The people are the best reason to work for Service Partners. Most employees have long tenure and are… Cons: Service Partners is finance/operation heavy with no captain on the sales side of the organization. Due to the economy, many… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Use to be a good company to work for, now all they want to do is thin the herd and get rid of good long term employees

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Service Partners full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The people are the best part of this company. The cooperation between most folks is unparalled… Cons: No career opportunities except for a chosen few, most folks are stuck in their jobs for life, there is no movement of field personnel to… Advice to Senior Management: Reward long term employees with job security and create opportunties… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Service Partners.

Worked for Service Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Service Partners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Service Partners CEO Mark Moore. All reviews posted anonymously by Service Partners employees.