Service by Medallion
www.servicebymedallion.com Mountain View, CA 150 to 499 Employees

I have learned a lot from well-seasoned employees

Orinda, CA

ProsEmployees have been in the industry for over 13 years each. The environment is supportive in a very fast paced industry. The company is very successful, and if you meet goals and deadlines here the pay is good.

ConsThis is little room for "wasted time" here. Some people are "learning on the job" but it is extremely performance based. This is why most people here are above 40 and well-seasoned in the real estate finance industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage free collaboration time and encourage employees to network more.

Best Facility Services Company I have Worked For

Manager (Current Employee)
    Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Service by Medallion full-time for more than a year

Pros: The Stricks make you feel like your part of the family. Honest, friendly and very customer service oriented. They are down to earth and do… Cons: None that I can think of. Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Service by Medallion.

Worked for Service by Medallion? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Service by Medallion reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Service by Medallion CEO Roland Strick, Sr. All reviews posted anonymously by Service by Medallion employees.