ServiceLink

There are newer employer reviews for ServiceLink

Love it here!

Current Employee - Business Lead in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Business Lead in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at ServiceLink full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great management team, good culture, and the company is going places.

Cons

None; 401k matching could be better.

Continue to listen to your employees and stay the vision.

107 Other Employee Reviews for ServiceLink (View Most Recent)

Very fast paced and a lot to learn

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at ServiceLink full-time

Pros

You'll develop a full understanding of financial modelling, forecasting, budgeting, etc.

Cons

Cut throat culture with little room for error

Service Link is a Joke

Current Employee - Doc Audit in Coraopolis, PA
    Current Employee - Doc Audit in Coraopolis, PA

I have been working at ServiceLink full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Can wear what you want to work and all the free coffee you can drink.

Cons

Hired for one dept and then on day of orientation was told that I was going to another dept for $2.00 less than I was hired for. Was suppose to start at 12 an hour but ending up in the doc audit dept for 10. I should be fortunate as the girl who sits next to me been there almost a year and is getting paid 9 an hour. Was shown one time how to sort papers and was given 5 packages to do. I was told my hours would be 9 to 5:30 also but was told that if work wasn't done you have to stay till everyone in the dept was finished with their work. First day I was there from 8:15 to 9:30 pm. Second day, was more or less the same thing, sorting packages all day 5 at a time and had to go to each person and ask them for packages. There are many Banks that they do and each has their own way of putting their packages together but there is no training on the job, other than them giving you stacks to sort and being told they aren't in the right order. Some tells you to write one number on stickers that you place on the packages others tell you that you place another number on there. Team Lead is no help either, he sits at his desk and plays on the computer all day. First week I did get to work 36 hours of overtime and was told on Friday at 9 pm that I have to work on Saturday on rejects.. Second week is their crunch week and I put in another 30 hours of overtime and still haven't had proper training. I was shown once how to check in packages but since I don't have a computer I have to wait till someone goes on break to use their computer. I sat in 10 different seats trying to get this work checked in and is impossible to do without your own computer. I was told it would take at least 6 weeks to get a computer and to set up phone. Also your told you have to take a lunch break and sign out for it but your expected to work your lunch. One of the perks of the job is all the free coffee you can drink since your working 14-15 hour days and not allowed to leave after your 8 hours.
    Been there 3 weeks now and all I have done is worked overtime and no proper training. Only talked to my team lead once on the day he brought me to the dept, not sure what his job description is as he sits and does nothing all day. I watched 3 people get laid off in the 3 weeks that I have been there as it was close to day 90 and they don't want to hire. 2 of the people that started with me have quit because it is mandatory overtime that you have to do every day with no formal training. I am looking for a new job as this isn't what I expected when I was hired on with ServiceLink, I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone as they don't believe you should have a life.

You need to train employees to do the job that you expect them to do. To many people tell you what your doing wrong but no one to show you exactly what to do. Ask people if they want to work overtime and don't demand it of them. People have lives outside of work

There are newer employer reviews for ServiceLink