ServiceLink

www.servicelinkfnf.com
There are newer employer reviews for ServiceLink

Overall, my experience was very good, especially the first four years.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Moon Township, PA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Moon Township, PA

I worked at ServiceLink full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

When I started, it was an enjoyable place to work. It was kinda laid back but the work was completed and accurate.

Cons

More and more, the job was getting micro-managed and performance was determined by ticket closure and not the quality of the work.

113 Other Employee Reviews for ServiceLink (View Most Recent)

WORST PLACE TO WORK

Former Employee - Title Clearance in Aliquippa, PA
    Former Employee - Title Clearance in Aliquippa, PA

I worked at ServiceLink (less than a year)

Pros

NONE WORST PLACE ON EARTH TO WORK

Cons

No training provided...but you will get penalized for not knowing your job. Very bad morale and promotions based on popularity--hence the high school culture is advocated. Huge turnover and management makes promises it can't keep to its clients. Unsure how the place stays operating given the amount of people come and go.

Stop pretending this is a high school and quit sponsoring fun food days for all the fat disgusting gross people you employ. If you are hiring folks with no experience in the title clearance industry...here is s an idea TRAIN THEM. Dont expect the folks you hire off the street to automatically know what to do at a job they have never done before...

Horrible job

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at ServiceLink full-time (less than a year)

Pros

All the coffee, tea and hot chocolate you can drink. Friendly coworkers. Food and snack days are nice.

Cons

Very chaotic work environment. I started in one position and ended up changing to a different one about 3 weeks later. In this new position I literally did not know what my job responsibilities were when I walked in the door every morning.

Poor pay for the amount of work. I was told $11 per hour and then it changed to $9 an hour when the job offer was made.

Too much work because management gives clients unrealistic turn around times. This makes it extremely hard for abstractors, state reps, clerical and order assignors.

Vision crashes all the time and management will make employees stay 1-2 hours late to make up for lost time. They do not care that you have a family and other obligations outside work, and they go home at their normal time.

Promotions are based on politics rather than talent and the company does not provide adequate training for new management. This leads to a lot of mistakes, finger pointing, and resentment in the company.

When policy changes are made don't expect anyone to know what's going on. On manager will tell you to keep doing it the old way, another will yell at you for not doing it the new way.

Very high turnover because they will literally take anyone. I saw a lot of people go through one or two days of training and not continue with the company.

Please stop moving the departments all the time, it's costing the company productivity. Please do actual work and promote people based on talent not politics. And please change the system from vision to something that doesn't crash every day. And if you're going to demand your employees work 6-7 days a week you can pay them a decent wage.

There are newer employer reviews for ServiceLink