ServiceMaster
www.servicemaster.com Memphis, TN 5000+ Employees

Check your paystubs

Janitor (Former Employee)
Kamloops, BC (Canada)

ProsWilling to work with your hours you can work, made to feel like a member of the team instantly like the boss has your back and so do your co-workers.

ConsPaystubs were not sent to me until after I had quit, I worked for two months without a paystub during which the hours I worked were not the amount of hours I got paid for. I got short changed.

Advice to Senior ManagementMonitor your accounting better.

Fair

I have been working at ServiceMaster

Pros: Good compensation, leadership is competent Cons: Not much opportunity for advancement More

Solid company, but slow and political

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ServiceMaster full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good people; good work/life balance; good compensation for Memphis Cons: political and bureaucratic; too many layers of management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ServiceMaster.

Worked for ServiceMaster? Contribute to the Community!

ServiceMaster – Why Work for Us?

When you join ServiceMaster®, you’re opening the door to a career even bigger than our five individual companies – which is saying a lot, considering we’re #1 from Terminix to Merry Maids®. Headquartered in Memphis… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ServiceMaster reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ServiceMaster CEO Robert Gillette. All reviews posted anonymously by ServiceMaster employees.