ServiceMaster

www.servicemaster.com
There are newer employer reviews for ServiceMaster

Good Values, When They Are Honored

I have been working at ServiceMaster

Pros

Most franchisees have been around for 10+ years. The company has excellent values, having to do with developing people and growing profitably.

Cons

The home office has gone through so many changes in the past couple of years that few people have retained the company's values.

Refer back to the company's roots and what made it so successful up to this point. Refresh the Franchise Network on these values and start working together, rather than stepping on each other and competing for the same sources of business. If Servicemaster becomes a sellout, it will suffer the same consequences as Buca Di Beppo and thousands of other companies that shifted away from what they did best.

108 Other Employee Reviews for ServiceMaster (View Most Recent)

Great company with people who care about the customer and their employees

Current Employee - Director in Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Director in Memphis, TN

I have been working at ServiceMaster full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Work life balance is important and the company strives to ensure all employees find balance. Personal and professional growth is encouraged. I have recommended the company to over 30 friends as a place to work. Three or my four children have worked for the company at entry levels while in college allowing them to experience the work environment that I have enjoyed for over 25 years.

Cons

Changes in senior management have occurred that resulted in loss of long term friends

Great company with great people

I have been working at ServiceMaster

Pros

Just got back from a company wide HR conference where we spent 2 days learning about the company, expanding our skills and having fun with co-workers. this is just the sort of activity that builds strong teams and is the hallmark of a well balanced organization.

Cons

Corporate HQ is in Memphis

There are newer employer reviews for ServiceMaster