ServiceMaster

www.servicemaster.com

A disappointing opportunity.

Sales (Former Employee)

ProsHighly flexible work schedule with relaxed dress code and office environment. Some reimbursement for gas and vehicle expenses with company cell phone provided free of charge.

ConsPoor base salary with confusing commission structure which varied at the whim of owner. Poor communication of necessary information to accomplish duties. Lack of professional workplace (dogs running around, etc.) and no overall coordination of effort or establishment of strategy for success.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeeds to establish focus of effort and business structure to set and monitor progress toward goals and reign in wasteful spending.

Great company to work for

Telesales Associate (Current Employee) Memphis, TN

I have been working at ServiceMaster full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: In sales you can make as much as u can… Cons: You cant work over 40 hours Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company, nice people

Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at ServiceMaster full-time

Pros: Great people to work with Cons: Too many silos, too much competition between the businesses Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ServiceMaster.

Worked for ServiceMaster? Contribute to the Community!