ServiceNow

www.servicenow.com

Technical Support Specialist

Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsVery positive and empowering environment. The hiring interview as very professional and enjoyable. The people at ServiceNow are examples of the best in their field and always willing to help other employees.

ConsExtra time is the norm always more the 40 hours weekly. You are expected to do 40 plus hours weekly. It would be nice if they had more vacation time.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to empower your employees to find solutions and personnel. I really enjoyed how management would give a quarterly status of the company's goals and earnings.

Exciting - we all contribute to building the company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at ServiceNow full-time for less than a year

Pros: Very exciting place to be! This is one of the best company break out opportunities I have personally had the chance to be… Cons: Challenges are shaped by recent success and growth, so not bad challenges to have. Still… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

too many managers, tough on call; too few engineers

Engineer (Current Employee) Walla Walla, WA

I have been working at ServiceNow full-time for more than a year

Pros: macbook pro. If you'd like to do and fix things, you've a lot to do here. yet… Cons: Too many managers, a significant source of crowd rabble rabble. No signs of HR dept, except in your offer letter. Bad on call life, work… Advice to Senior Management: hire more hands on engineers instead of managers. this will… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ServiceNow.

Worked for ServiceNow? Contribute to the Community!