ServiceNow

www.servicenow.com

Best Company I've ever had the pleasure of working with

Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsSN is dedicated towards attracting talented and fun people. The company utilizes the technology they sell very well. I've worked for cloud companies before and they used antiquated technologies to build their "cutting edge tech", SNOW uses the same tech they offer and its evident from every level. The work environment is very positive and easy going. If you are a self starter and can deliver top-notch work, you will be rewarded.
The company still feels like a start up, in all the good ways. It also has great direction from upper management. The messaging always seems clear, on-point, and without the cliche corporate speak that so often pollutes the workplace.
It truly feels like a team and I'm happy/excited to go to work every day.
Each employee getting a macbook pro doesn't hurt either ;)
Bonuses are great. Vacation is great. Benefits (health, etc. are average).
Bi-Weekly socials encourage the team to have a drink and some dinner together and enjoy themselves.
Friday free lunches are great as well.
The company is moving at a blazingly fast pace, but you do get the sense that everyone is happy to be together.
Training classes are offered frequently. If you are willing, and pro-active, there is no excuse for not building your skill set and moving up in the company.

ConsThe hours can be long. 45-50 hour weeks are the norm.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the current momentum. Continue to embrace the start-up vibe. Don't give in the the corporate lethargy that most larger corps fall victim to.

“overvalued technology to work with, poorly managed and highly political”

I have been working at ServiceNow full-time for more than a year

Pros: Could have potential but do not treat their employees right. Happy cows make good milk. So that applies to developers. And management their is all… Cons: This company is run by the hard headed old timers that ant' let go of the product. They are very closed minded. The product has… Advice to Senior Management: Why hire people and treat them so bad? No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Don't be fooled by the company's success

I have been working at ServiceNow full-time

Pros: Great technology, good name to be associated with Cons: Employee development doesn't exist. You could have fool me that we even have an HR department. Completely shocked that some managers still in… Advice to Senior Management: employee development, employee investment, recognition!!, empower employees (not on the dev, engineering side), evaluate… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ServiceNow.

Worked for ServiceNow? Contribute to the Community!