Heel goed bedrijf om voor te werken Very Good Company to work for

I have been working at ServiceNow full-time (More than a year)

(Translated from English)

Pros

Het bedrijf verkoopt een geweldig product. Ze hebben een goede reputatie en een aantal zeer tevreden klanten omdat alles wat het bedrijf doet gericht is op de klanten (bestaande klanten krijgen evenveel aandacht als nieuwe)

The company is selling an amazing product. They have a good reputation & some extremely satisfied customers because everything the company does is focused on the customers (existing customers are given as much attention as new ones)

Cons

Het groeitempo creëert wat groeipijnen. Sommige afdelingen beginnen processen uit te bouwen die ons niet noodzakelijk ten goede komen

The rate of growth is creating some growing pains. Some departments are starting to build out processes that may not necessarily serve us well

Advice to Management

Blijf Lean met Lean processen zodat we flexibel blijven en kunnen blijven reageren op verandering en vraag zo snel als nu

Stay lean with lean processes so we stay an agile and can respond to change + demand as quickly as we do

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. High Energy and Great Support

Current Employee - Sales Director in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Director in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at ServiceNow full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

it is an incredible environment to behold. Nearly everyone I interact with is extremely passionate about the ServiceNown platform and our ability to fundamentally change the way people work. The founder, Fred Luddy, is one of the most brilliant, yet at the same time humble, people that I have ever met.

Cons

Success requires immensely hard work and the hours are long, but the results in customer success and personal reward are worth it.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and don't take your foot off the gas pedal...we've only just begun this journey!

Good product, High Stress, Poor work life balance

I have been working at ServiceNow full-time

Pros

Free Friday lunch (oops that went away!), Really great product, but needs some work to be ready for the big time. The founder (Fred Luddy) is a legend. Very humble guy, father figure. The platform is a golden egg to do some explosive innovation and development, but the company culture holds people and hence innovation back CEO focused on the stock price (perhaps that is his job). Competitive pay, Quarterly bonus, Opportunity to move around and do different stuff, good mobility within the organization. Company has lots of opportunity to grow further

Cons

Stress level is just too high. Most of the times the exec staff are siting in their ivory tower (maybe counting their monthly stock sales money). HR is decent, but totally powerless - they mainly tow the line with the exec staff. Stories of abrupt firing and people disappearing one fine morning are really true. CEO's staff needs to understand that the enormous pressure they exert translates from them all the way down into the company and makes a very bad culture and one of zero loyalty. If the stock drops, people will leave so fast that you will have a stampede at the doors. Stock alone cannot build loyalty.

Advice to Management

You have a phenomenal product that Fred has handed to you on a silver spoon. You have such a great opportunity to make this such a GREAT company. You can get more work and loyalty by backing off and letting the pressure off once in a while. People in the company just don't smile or laugh. They are constantly under stress. Dont be fooled by the people gathering around the beer and wine on Thursdays. if you actually listen to their talk you will realize the pressure you exert on your employees. Maybe you should join you employees for a beer one of those Thursdays and really meet and mingle with the common folks