There are newer employer reviews for ServiceNow

Surprising potential even post-IPO

Current Employee - Engineering Manager in Kirkland, WA
Current Employee - Engineering Manager in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at ServiceNow full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Ability to see your vision become a reality, instead of getting stuck in committee at a bigger company.
Focus on hard and challenging engineering problems that come with breakneck growth.
Enough money to afford to make better decisions.
Frank Slootman

Cons

Political, Schizophrenic Execs and Sr. leaders.
Longer hours
Focus on lowest common denominator (see other reviews of ex-employees), not the brightest stars.
Data Domain/EMC good old boys club

Promote, grow and reward from within. There is minimal incentive to perform post-hire. Reward consistent high performers, not people who succeed by cleaning up their own messes.

100 Other Employee Reviews for ServiceNow (View Most Recent)

Great Company

I have been working at ServiceNow as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Company really support the employees and help them to grow as professionals. QUality of life out side of work important to Managers and Directors. I have had a great experience at Servicenow and look forward to watching the company grow and further provide the advancement to its technology.

Cons

Growth is a little fast, but understand its goals.

None really, they are great.

A life-changing career choice

Current Employee - Software Developer in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Software Developer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at ServiceNow full-time

Pros

ServiceNow is in an outstanding position to get its software platform used practically everywhere, dramatically increasing our value. Our founder is still here and is actively contributing to the code base in ways that get thunderous applause in keynotes. Customers are truly jazzed about us. Even if they encounter problems, it is usually a very supporting partnership getting them through those problems. Not antagonistic. They love using our software and keep finding ways to use the platform in other parts of their business once we get a "foot in the door".

Cons

With the recent avalanche of hiring as we grow, it is easy to lose sight of a common goal. An increasing number of locations makes the organization feel disjointed at times, with the impression that everyone isn't always moving in the same direction. No 401k matching...yet!

Take more time when you are new to understand and appreciate the culture of what has been built here. We have earned our phenomenal success partly because of it.

There are newer employer reviews for ServiceNow