ServiceNow

www.servicenow.com

Fast moving / growing company with lots of potential, but also challenges

Technical Consultant (Current Employee) Z├╝rich (Switzerland)

ProsThe product is awesome, by far better than competition. The team - here in Europe - is young compared to what I have been working for before. A lot of excitement still around.
Salary is competitive and work/life balance acceptable. Basically you have a lot of freedom to lay out your work yourself - as the company is so new lot a lot of regulations have been defined. Might change though.

ConsTeams are spread out and it is hard to build a team spirit / culture this way. Online conference can just not replace a socializing beer :)
Fast growth rate makes it hard to keep up with team, fast development makes it tricky to keep up with technology. Internal trainings for technical team is a must.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work, so far it has proven to be on the right track. Don't forget to take the employees with you on the journey.

Good product to sell, but laughably incompetent and desperately unmotivated Team

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I worked at ServiceNow full-time

Pros: Macbook work Laptop, good coffeemaker Cons: Midlevel Management seems to be unwilled to roll sleeves up or go into details to enhance results, lag of implemented processes lead to sets of… Advice to Senior Management: Can the people whose only warrant for seniority is age and a history of mediocratity with a big corporate name Servicenow strives to be one… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The company is too corporate and bureaucratic for its size.

Professional Services (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

I have been working at ServiceNow full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Its SaaS platform product is one of the best on the market, it is built on modern… Cons: Management is extremely heavy and US centric which makes its European presence quite difficult. The company is painfully bureaucratic, particularly on… Advice to Senior Management: Allow the Services organisation to make the customers succeed. Streamline the operational and financial processes to allow sales and services staff… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ServiceNow.

Worked for ServiceNow? Contribute to the Community!