There are newer employer reviews for ServiceNow

Proud to be part of ServiceNow

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at ServiceNow full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Benefits, bonuses, growing company, friendly environment, learning opportunities, lots of chances for developers to meet/talk with customers directly.
Thanks to agile environment, the product gets fine tuned based of constant customer feedback.
If you are in Service Now, for sure you worth being here, because if you do not deliver, or do not meet the expectation for at least 5-6 months, then the door will be shown to you (usually after 1 or 2 warnings). Well, some may not see it as a positive feature, but I think it is a sign of a healthy growing company. If ServiceNow is booming, it is because of every single individual inside it.
I love the friendship I am making, the new material I am learning, and the bright future I see here for myself and the company.
By the way, the bonus is almost always above 100% based on company's overall improvement

Cons

Can not think of any cons right now...

100 Other Employee Reviews for ServiceNow (View Most Recent)

Great potential with a growing company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at ServiceNow full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Excellent opportunities to make a difference and create products that our customers love. Good collaboration with co-workers and management. Growing company - we are hiring! Excellent compensation. Great perks - free lunch one day a week, unlimited snacks, bring your dog to work, and awesome work equipment.

Cons

I am very happy working here and do not have an cons to share. My experience is positive. Happy to work here.

Keep innovating and staying ahead of the curve. Continue to listen to our customers and give them what they want and not what we think they need.

Interesting challenges, good people to work with, great place for programmers

Current Employee - Senior Applications Developer in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Applications Developer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at ServiceNow full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It's an energetic place, lots of good people, interesting work, interesting challenges. As a programmer, it's got a very interesting problem set to work on, interesting set of requirements to design to, to make a product that is so customizable by our customers, open where we want them to modify it, closed where we don't.

They live up to the Agile/SCRUM methodology - a sustainable work pace that doesn't have me killing myself every release or abandoning my family - nor bored. Very cool collaborative type of environment - I'd worked in offices before, and being able to talk to and listen to my coworkers more easily is a nice change.

I've been a programmer for 20 years, this is my favorite work environment. I get to get things done, build cool stuff, have a life, work with interesting people. When I hit a trouble point, people here help - I can ask my coworkers or my boss at any moment and get pointed to the right direction.

Cons

If you want an office - it's cubicles. Personally, now that I've done it, I like it (never thought I would - too many negative stereotypes of cubicles). The interaction, the ability to just toss a question to a coworker is well worth it. No walls, so you can easily talk.

No food in walking distance - food trucks and a sandwich place that brings food in - that I do miss, I used to work an office with more choices. We've got a free Friday lunch that is often good, and it's something, but I miss walking to my local Chinese or Mexican in the area.

There are newer employer reviews for ServiceNow