ServiceNow

There are newer employer reviews for ServiceNow

Great Company with Great People

Former Employee - Program Manager in Santa Clara, CA
Former Employee - Program Manager in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at ServiceNow full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company is a very innovative organization with very intelligent and competent people. The pay is above industry standard and they really try and ensure you have a good work to life balance. Oh yeah great new headquarters built in Santa Clara.

Cons

Company is growing and expanding fast, and as with many orgs that grow that fast there will be growing pains. Especially around expanding teams.

I have none except keep up the great work.

102 Other Employee Reviews for ServiceNow (View Most Recent)

There is nothing like working at ServiceNow.

Current Employee - Staffing in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Staffing in San Diego, CA

I have been working at ServiceNow full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Your coworkers are the best. Honesty and Integrity are actual core values and not some words people throw around. It is a performance driven environment, but that is a good thing. If you do have an issue with anything - there is always someone you can bring it to. It is a truly positive life altering experience.

Cons

They make you take vacation. Which I guess isn't really a con, but sometimes you just want to be here as much as possible, helping and working and taking time off while rewarding, can make you feel guilty a bit because you want to be there for your team.

Keep doing what you are doing.

ServiceNow does not value their employees.......

Current Employee - Project Manager in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at ServiceNow full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

For the first year and a half of my career with SN, it was great being an employee. It WAS an exciting, vibrant place to work.

Cons

After the IPO, the new CEO brought in all of his management and replaced hard-working employees that had a passion for the business. It was horribly stressful and disgusting how they treated legacy employees who helped build this business. One after the other we were let go with no acknowledgement to our contributions.

Every Business Management course will tell you, a company's greatest asset is their employees. People who come to work everyday with as much passion and drive to make the business succeed as the founder, are those you want to help bring you into a new era. Who better to reward and promote than those who helped grow the company where it is today? What a shame, that ServiceNow did the opposite. And the founder, who we used to work with, side by side, never did a thing to stop it.

There are newer employer reviews for ServiceNow