ServiceNow

www.servicenow.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for ServiceNow

We are a team of drivers

Current Employee - Manager, Staffing Operations in Santa Clara, CA
Current Employee - Manager, Staffing Operations in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at ServiceNow full-time (more than a year)

Pros

A great culture of "drivers" who are invested in the success of this company
Opporunity for growth
Strong leadership
Dog friendly office
Free snacks & drinks
Free lunch on Fridays
Thursday happy hours

Cons

After over a year of being here, I cannot think of one "con".

118 Other Employee Reviews for ServiceNow (View Most Recent)

Good people -- great co-workers and supervisors.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I worked at ServiceNow full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Fast growing company that will be the leader on CLOUD/SAAS (if it isn't already). Overall a great product. Some very talented hard-working people work there. Very process and detail oriented. Looks good on a resume.

Well run from a shareholder standpoint. Good place for someone out of college to get their feet wet since this is the future of IT and the future is NOW as they say.

Cons

Growing pains. Too much focus on metrics and lots of micro-managing.
    The strict attention to detail and processes is a double-edged sword and also causes scaling problems in getting things done. Very easy to get caught up in minutiae. This can be a very soul-crushing place if you are a perfectionist.

That being said; this is probably a better place than most companies out there.

Metrics and reports are not a replacement for good management. Too much focus on process statistics means you forget about promoting a work culture that retains talent.

Work to streamline and automate processes, so workers and their managers aren't tied up in details. Phase in new processes slower. Try to dampen the stress.

ServiceNow does not value their employees.......

Current Employee - Project Manager in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at ServiceNow full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

For the first year and a half of my career with SN, it was great being an employee. It WAS an exciting, vibrant place to work.

Cons

After the IPO, the new CEO brought in all of his management and replaced hard-working employees that had a passion for the business. It was horribly stressful and disgusting how they treated legacy employees who helped build this business. One after the other we were let go with no acknowledgement to our contributions.

Every Business Management course will tell you, a company's greatest asset is their employees. People who come to work everyday with as much passion and drive to make the business succeed as the founder, are those you want to help bring you into a new era. Who better to reward and promote than those who helped grow the company where it is today? What a shame, that ServiceNow did the opposite. And the founder, who we used to work with, side by side, never did a thing to stop it.

There are newer employer reviews for ServiceNow