ServiceSource

www.servicesource.com
  www.servicesource.com
There are newer employer reviews for ServiceSource

Easy job with horrible pay and terrible management

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at ServiceSource

Pros

Social atmosphere with lots of people in 20s; fun location near 16th Street mall

Cons

Horrible pay, looking for another job ASAP

188 Other Employee Reviews for ServiceSource (View Most Recent)

Great Initially, then stagnation

Current Employee - Strategic Sales Representative in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Strategic Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I have been working at ServiceSource

Pros

As an entry level position, this is pretty solid. Pay scales up from ~$40k to ~$50k in a year and then ~$60k a year or two later. Great place to meet young people and learn how to work in a professional environment. A fun place to be.

Cons

After a year or two, you stop learning. There are very few options beyond your first or second promotion and this leads to an inability to specialize and move up. This is an outsourcing company so you are not able to tell your customers where you actually work. This can make it difficult to network and move out of the organization. Another downside of the outsourcing is small margins, meaning that they are always looking for ways to squeeze a few more points out of the business. Plan to stay here for 12-36 months and then move on.

It was a great place to work there before they became public

Former Employee - Senior Sales Representative in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Senior Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I worked at ServiceSource

Pros

It's hard to say anything positive. They give you goals to meet but don't pay you the numbers you hit. I guess the only positive is the healthcare.

Cons

They don't pay you compensation after providing you your payout numbers. I know numerous people who quit due to working conditions that never received their bonuses promised to them. Morale is so low that they have started firing people for poor attitudes. They do not care about you. You are just another number to them. I honestly don't know how they sleep at night.

I personally, did very well. I made a standard 60K a year and made out with 9 stars trips to places around the country. It is so hard for me to see my friends who are still there being overworked and under paid for money they deserve.

Company is so unethical. You are better off working at McDonald's then this corrupt company.

Start cheating your workers out of their money.

There are newer employer reviews for ServiceSource