ServiceSource

www.servicesource.com
  www.servicesource.com
There are newer employer reviews for ServiceSource

Great Compnay to work for.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I have been working at ServiceSource full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Incredible Management. The management really seems to care and value your opinion.

Cons

Should be allowed to negotiate salary.

193 Other Employee Reviews for ServiceSource (View Most Recent)

Unethical, childish, unprofessional

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I worked at ServiceSource full-time (more than an year)

Pros

If you are inexperienced and without any work background, fresh out of school and clueless in life then they will probally hire you. Its easy to pay subpar wages if your whole workforce is clueless. Another Pro is no one knows how to communicate so management is absent and void. And it is very cliquey so contingent on who likes you, you can run free with no penalty.

Cons

Having worked and lived in downtown Denver my whole life I have numerous amounts of friends, bussiness contacts, and random run ins with bright young talent that have had the plessure of wasting thier time for this company. I myself am a example of someone who has wasted thier time in this dorm room atmosphere of a office. I know on numerous occasions that members of managment have gotten together and infleunced the termination of coworkers over drinks at a taveren, most often because they did not care for the coworker personally, or they did'nt play in all thier "raindeer" games or simpily fit in. I am sure the CEO would like to know the fate of his company relys on a pouplarity contest. And not a earnest and honest work ethic. In any case forget you real world experience and knowledge at the door folks. This place is for kids that still play.

Don't waste your time working for SSI!

Former Employee - Senior Sales Representative in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Senior Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I worked at ServiceSource full-time (more than an year)

Pros

-A lot of young attractive people work at SSI.
    -No dress code
    -Can make connections with partners you work with outside of ssi.

Cons

-Managers have no clue how to lead. Best advice I got from a manger is "hope is not a sales tool." Really didn't know that.
    -the pay is absolute the worst for the industry. I started at 32 plus bonus. I maybe made 40k. Now the base is around 23-25k.
    -Raised quota's so they don't have to pay out employees.
    -20 to 40 people a month quit. Horrible turnover
    -once they became public the employees who helped build the company were not important anymore.
    -they worry more about call volume and call talk time than hitting your quota.
    -I was there for over two years made the company over 2 million in revenue and maybe got payed 70k total.
    -over worked for little pay.

Be a leader, don't just have boring meetings that don't mean anything. Influence your employees to do well. I don't mean by micro managing either. I mean lead them with motivation, more money, attention to detail and words that make your employee feel wanted. Don't waste their time with pointless little spifs. In this industry ssi is a minimum wage company, make their time worth their while. Don't be a weasel about things either. I'm not looking to vent on this page, it kind of turned out that way. I want people to understand that this company is failing, don't go down with it.

There are newer employer reviews for ServiceSource