ServiceSource

There are newer employer reviews for ServiceSource

good to place to be

Current Employee - Marketing in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Marketing in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ServiceSource full-time (more than an year)

Pros

A lot of work to be done and many options to help out so you're not stuck if you don't want to be

Cons

growth can be seen as somewhat stagnant given the big growth in past years which has slowed down a bit

193 Other Employee Reviews for ServiceSource (View Most Recent)

Great Compnay to work for.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I have been working at ServiceSource full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Incredible Management. The management really seems to care and value your opinion.

Cons

Should be allowed to negotiate salary.

Unethical, childish, unprofessional

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I worked at ServiceSource full-time (more than an year)

Pros

If you are inexperienced and without any work background, fresh out of school and clueless in life then they will probally hire you. Its easy to pay subpar wages if your whole workforce is clueless. Another Pro is no one knows how to communicate so management is absent and void. And it is very cliquey so contingent on who likes you, you can run free with no penalty.

Cons

Having worked and lived in downtown Denver my whole life I have numerous amounts of friends, bussiness contacts, and random run ins with bright young talent that have had the plessure of wasting thier time for this company. I myself am a example of someone who has wasted thier time in this dorm room atmosphere of a office. I know on numerous occasions that members of managment have gotten together and infleunced the termination of coworkers over drinks at a taveren, most often because they did not care for the coworker personally, or they did'nt play in all thier "raindeer" games or simpily fit in. I am sure the CEO would like to know the fate of his company relys on a pouplarity contest. And not a earnest and honest work ethic. In any case forget you real world experience and knowledge at the door folks. This place is for kids that still play.

There are newer employer reviews for ServiceSource