ServiceSource
www.servicesource.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

The ultimate "it is what you make it" environment.

Denver, CO

ProsCareer growth opportunities. Heavy training emphasis on skills development. Provides a chance to be heard and make a significant difference with a company in the early stages of something big. Those who behave like owners will absolutely thrive at ServiceSource. Great downtown location with modern office facilities. This type of business puts a premium on problem solving and creativity.

ConsTechnologically immature but consistently improving. Fast pace can feel chaotic to some.

Advice to Senior ManagementAccentuate career path development and continued investment in people through specific training initiatives. Over communicate.

A good place for someone who is looking for a job, not a career

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Nashville, TN

I worked at ServiceSource full-time

Pros: Benefits were pretty good There are advantages to the atmosphere; most employees were in their 20's There are some skills and experiences you can take out of… Cons: Before getting into details, the summary is that this is a dead end job with no advancement potential, crap pay, and if you think that… Advice to Senior Management: Pray that attempts to reposition ServiceSource into a software company specializing in contract renewals doesn't bomb or take a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Nashville, TN

I have been working at ServiceSource full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great working environment. Pretty laid back. Cons: Pay is a bit low Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ServiceSource.

Worked for ServiceSource? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ServiceSource reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ServiceSource CEO Mike Smerklo. All reviews posted anonymously by ServiceSource employees.