ServiceSource

www.servicesource.com

Less than Spectacular

Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee)

ProsLaid back atmosphere and liked many of the people I worked with. This job did provide some experience that lead to other, better paying opportunities.

ConsManagement at my location was about a 6 on a scale of 10. The typical problem of promotions going to the political players and not those bringing top results. Turnover seemed high to me, indicating a lack of long-term commitment to employees that could very well be highly productive if kept onboard.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile you may have a fantastic salary and receive very nice bonuses, the high turnover and continual retraining of those interacting with clients is being noticed by your customers. It is my opinion that your bonuses could be better if you treated your employees better, which could result in higher customer retention and improved revenues.

How a fun startup went from a place where coworkers respected each other to not.

Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at ServiceSource full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: It was a place where you gained sales experience in… Cons: Executives are discriminatory and not forthcoming, continually chipping away at the culture that had made it an attractive company for college graduates. They were openly… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good for College Grads, but All Depends on Which Company You're In...

Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at ServiceSource full-time for less than a year

Pros: ServiceSource is a third-party sales company working with several big name tech, software, and healthcare companies... they essentially take some of the easy administrative and… Cons: Your experience really depends on which company you are working for. You need to understand that many of the employees you will interact with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ServiceSource.

Worked for ServiceSource? Contribute to the Community!