ServiceSource
www.servicesource.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great First Job Out of College

Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at ServiceSource

ProsThe benefits are amazing, 401k match, cheap health insurance, free vision and dental. Work environment is young and fun to be at.

ConsPay is terrible for a college graduate. Lines of communications with customer are convoluted. The data management is terrible and needs to be redone completely.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend the money and develop a good data management tool that will actually get the job done efficiently instead of having to run reports and manage spread sheets every day.

Good first job out of college.

Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ServiceSource

Pros: Good Start to a career. Great for College Grads Cons: Pay is not that good, but not horrible. Very limited… Advice to Senior Management: Very bright group of people who are doing what is best for the company,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

ServiceSource is a great place to start your career

Team Lead (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ServiceSource

Pros: ServiceSource is a youthful and fun place to work. The employees in our San Francisco office tend to all be friends, and our… Cons: Comp and benefits include only 15 annual PTO days, accrued 5 hours per… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to develop our organization into a world-class workplace. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ServiceSource.

Worked for ServiceSource? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ServiceSource reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ServiceSource CEO Mike Smerklo. All reviews posted anonymously by ServiceSource employees.