There are newer employer reviews for ServiceSource

Great Entry Level Job - Dead end job

Current Employee - Senior Sales Representative in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Senior Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I have been working at ServiceSource

Pros

Great cowokers, location, and compensation (old pay scale)

Cons

Discouraged use of PTO, goals unobtainable, outsourcing to Malaysia, client delivery is incompetant, advacement opportunities based on a popularity scale.

I worked at SSI for 33 months and enjoyed my experiance for the first two years. Clienty delivery management sets quotas too high to avoid bonus payouts (this is a fact as the numbers do not lie). The company only cares about money and has become extremely greedy during my tenure. SSI is signing as many clients as possible to make the company more attractive for potential investors. The bottom will fall out soon enough.

reviews filtered by
  1. Overall a Good Experience

Former Employee - Team Lead in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Team Lead in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ServiceSource

Pros

ServiceSource was a good place to work and provided career advancement opportunities to those who sought it. Employees have a sense of ownership and Sr. Management does an adequate job of communicating with the masses. Personally, it gave me many opportunities to work on different projects/teams, which was a largely positive experience.

Cons

As the company grew, the feeling of ownership and accountability seemed to fade among the masses. (Not unusual for a growing organization, though.) While Sr. Management is (for the most part) very competent, the organization started to feel very "top heavy" in recent years.

Keep up the good work and in spite of some recent organizational changes, please maintain your emphasis on the employees.

2. A great job if you are inside sales.

Current Employee - Sales Support Coordinator (Data Entry) in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Sales Support Coordinator (Data Entry) in Nashville, TN

I have been working at ServiceSource

Pros

Inside Sales Reps get great benefits and pto.

Cons

SSC do not get anything.

There are newer employer reviews for ServiceSource