Servisair

www.servisair.com

Good place to work

Instructor (Current Employee)

ProsFlexible Hours. Good terms with management. Most workers feel that the job they are doing is very important to the industry and do their jobs to the best of their ability.

ConsThe working conditions at the city where I work make it difficult in the winter months to keep workers who work out of doors in the company, The same is true for the hot summer months but that is due to not having to move a lot when working on a plane. They get board.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive workers more reasons to be here. Tell them when they do a good job and not just give them a hard time when not doing a good job.

Underpaid proffesionals in charge of your safety.

Aircraft Deicing Specialist (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Servisair

Pros: tight knitt work force. uniform provided, chairs. Cons: 17 YEARS to reach top rate under twenty dollars, No flight benefits even though we service every airline with 99% output rate. No profit… Advice to Senior Management: show pride in your employees. Its hard for us to take pride in our company when we must work 3 jobs to make ends… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Amazing Job

I have been working at Servisair

Pros: This is an Awesome job! Cons: There are None I know of. More
There are newer reviews on Servisair.

Worked for Servisair? Contribute to the Community!