Good place to work

Current Employee - Instructor
Current Employee - Instructor

I have been working at Servisair

Pros

Flexible Hours. Good terms with management. Most workers feel that the job they are doing is very important to the industry and do their jobs to the best of their ability.

Cons

The working conditions at the city where I work make it difficult in the winter months to keep workers who work out of doors in the company, The same is true for the hot summer months but that is due to not having to move a lot when working on a plane. They get board.

Give workers more reasons to be here. Tell them when they do a good job and not just give them a hard time when not doing a good job.

Other Reviews for Servisair

Underpaid proffesionals in charge of your safety.

Current Employee - Aircraft Deicing Specialist  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Aircraft Deicing Specialist in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Servisair

Pros

tight knitt work force. uniform provided, chairs.

Cons

17 YEARS to reach top rate under twenty dollars, No flight benefits even though we service every airline with 99% output rate. No profit sharing, embarrising incentive program. Useless union 18 dollars a pay check fee and rising, Jobs opportunites rarely given to those who deserve them. Spend summer time picking up the slack of the dying ramp operations at every wim. Management that rather see company fail than take advice. No availabilty of education programs. TWO YEARS TILL ELIGABLE FOR BENEFITS.

show pride in your employees. Its hard for us to take pride in our company when we must work 3 jobs to make ends meet. Meanwhile having to be proffessionals in every area of decing, technology, security, facility maintenance, underground vault cleaning, confined space operation, painting, baggage handling, loading off loading aircrafts all for the tidy fee of 11.25 an hour.
    Give us a reason to care

Amazing Job

I have been working at Servisair

Pros

This is an Awesome job!

Cons

There are None I know of.

There are newer employer reviews for Servisair.

Worked for Servisair? Contribute to the Community!