Servpro Industries
www.servpro.com Gallatin, TN 150 to 499 Employees

A stable and growing company - who wouldn't love it?

Gallatin, TN

I have been working at Servpro Industries

ProsPrivately-held; family-owned; debt-free; growing; many awards; amazing co-workers with a vision for our future; opportunities for advancement; ability to be heard; solid company; helping others to succeed while advancing yourself - great "feel good" job.

ConsGrowth always has pains and the communication is not always clear; family-owned; moving from a traditional workplace into a more flexible environment. The pluses definitely out weigh the minuses. I can see positive changes happening.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for the opportunity to work here but please listen to us closely - especially when it comes to the Employee Survey. Continue to change our culture into one that everyone will be attracted to (attire, flex-time, virtual office) and less paperwork would be nice!

The shortest career at Servpro ever....

Marketing Representative (Former Employee)
Rancho Cordova, CA

I worked at Servpro Industries

Pros: I was only there for 2 1/2 days before I was let go. Of the training I received, it seemed top notch. The company really… Cons: Well, I was hired Monday, started Tuesday and was let go Thursday. As I said, VERY short time here, so I do not know the… Advice to Senior Management: I suppose the only thing I suggest is to allowing your new hires to get their feet wet for perhaps a week, maybe two prior… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

it was amazing and very easy working at Servpro

House Cleaner (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Servpro Industries

Pros: you get payed a lot depending on which franchise you work… Cons: sometimes you only get a half hour lunch and you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Servpro Industries.

Worked for Servpro Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Servpro Industries reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Servpro Industries CEO Sue Steen. All reviews posted anonymously by Servpro Industries employees.