Set and Service Resources
www.sasrlink.com Raleigh, NC 1000 to 5000 Employees

If you have the skill set, this company is definitely worth the time.

ProsWork at your pace/schedule/availability! Sign in to SASR link, and look for open jobs/assignments. Jobs range from 1-14 days in length. average pay around $11.00/hour.

ConsNot always work available in your 'home' area. Travel may be required. Overnight work may be required. Working in retail environments with customers shopping the sections you are servicing.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore work in the Clovis, NM area, please!

Not even a part time job !

Merchandiser (Current Employee)
    Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Set and Service Resources part-time for less than a year

Pros: The work, if you can get any is usually fun.… Cons: You can't get any work. I would say that you get assigned less than 5% of the jobs that you apply for. The schedulers are… Advice to Senior Management: Tighten up ! Stop hiring new employees that you don't have work for and reward… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fine company, if you don't need the money!

Rester/Merchandiser (Current Employee)
    Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Set and Service Resources part-time for less than a year

Pros: You can make your own schedule. the possibilities could be… Cons: They come up with every excuse on the planet not to pay you on time. They call anytime… Advice to Senior Management: Pay me!!! More
There are newer reviews on Set and Service Resources.

Worked for Set and Service Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Set and Service Resources reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Set and Service Resources CEO Erik Hanvey. All reviews posted anonymously by Set and Service Resources employees.