There are newer employer reviews for Set and Service Resources

Merchandising is very fast paced & can be overwhelming at times if not for the amazing admin & schedulers there for you.

Current Employee - Merchandiser  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Merchandiser in Houston, TX

I have been working at Set and Service Resources part-time for less than a year

Pros

I've enjoyed is seeing the other side of retail. It's really helped me hone my customer service skills taking it to a whole new level. I've always appreciated a tidy work station/ store and think that if sales associates were to take a little course it would really benefit them as well as the chain they work for.

Cons

The huge shift in schedules can be a bit rough. One day you work say 10 pm - 6am and then two days later your going in at 3 am, then 7 am, the change can be a good thing of course. It dies take some getting used to though!

I think if management could find another way to implement clocking in so to speak as opposed to paper time sheets, which can prove difficult for some to fax in causing some delays with payroll it would benefit the company as well as employees. Then maybe trying a weekly payroll schedule instead of the two weeks once your paper time sheet is approved. The money is good once it starts coming in, you just really have to be patient as the first check can take 3-4 weeks.

Set and Service Resources Response

Aug 26, 2014CEO

Thanks for your response! We are actually working on the "Advice to Management. We should have some new announcements by the end of the year. Thanks for your work!

26 Other Employee Reviews for Set and Service Resources (View Most Recent)

Walmart Gift Card and Candy Aisle Re-Set for RSS Impact

Current Employee - Independent Contractor for Merchandising Re-sets  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Independent Contractor for Merchandising Re-sets in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Set and Service Resources as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Always on time and fair compensation when work load is less than expected or advertised

Cons

Inefficient management prior to staff arrival

Team leads should show up earlier and be prepared with proper materials for re-sets, or at the least obtained management's consent to provide help in securing these materials

Pay on time but communication needs improvement.

Current Employee - Merchandiser  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Merchandiser in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Set and Service Resources as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

Pay on time and you get 4 hours if team lead doesn't show.

Cons

First party companies cancellations don't get filtered to SASr fast enough.

Need faster communications on cancellations or time start changes.

There are newer employer reviews for Set and Service Resources

Worked for Set and Service Resources? Contribute to the Community!