There are newer employer reviews for SettlementOne

Chaos and Low Pay

I worked at SettlementOne

Pros

Many different businesses housed in the same building allow for flexibility for careers. If you are with SettlementOne credit, there may be other opportunities with the energy company, title, escrow, etc.

Cons

Low pay, very political work environment, no respect for the opinion of workers. Top management consists of a couple of people who's job is to cut expenses. Very little forward thinking and very little management skill.

Sell the companies to someone else who can run them as a business and not a toy, or turn over management to qualified managers within and outside of organizations and let them manage.

33 Other Employee Reviews for SettlementOne (View Most Recent)

Great Company - Fun People

Current Employee - Regional Director of Sales in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Regional Director of Sales in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at SettlementOne full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This is a fun company to work for if you want to learn a lot and enjoy success. The company rewards its top producer's very well.

Cons

There is a high turn over for low level sales people who don't learn the products they are selling. It seems most of them have already made a post on this site, so you can read what they have to say in there own words.

The company BBQ's are great! Let's do more of them!

Fun Place to Work!

Current Employee - Account Manager Extraordinare in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Account Manager Extraordinare in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at SettlementOne full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Everyone is like family here. Multiple business units in one big office. Lots of opportunities to move up and stay within the company. Company offers an employee a referral bonus for referring a friend! I earned 3 so far working here! Once a month the CEO provides all of the employees a BBQ which is cooked right in the parking lot. Last month we had amazing tacos! There is another branch in San Diego, and often employees travel between both locations.

Cons

With fast growth in a company like this, it is hard sometimes to notice the hard working employees. A little more effort in recognition would be nice. But it is nice to see and hear the CEO asking us all for ideas on making things better. Some of the suggestions have already been implemented.

Continue asking your employees for feedback on ideas to better the company. It makes us feel good to be included and valued in the company's success. I would also suggest adding a "floating holiday" to be used for an employee anniversary and birthday! What a great way to add to the company paid holidays and give incentive for employees to look forward to, and a nice way to enjoy their birthday off with pay!

There are newer employer reviews for SettlementOne