SettlementOne

www.settlementone.com

Chaos and Low Pay

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsMany different businesses housed in the same building allow for flexibility for careers. If you are with SettlementOne credit, there may be other opportunities with the energy company, title, escrow, etc.

ConsLow pay, very political work environment, no respect for the opinion of workers. Top management consists of a couple of people who's job is to cut expenses. Very little forward thinking and very little management skill.

Advice to Senior ManagementSell the companies to someone else who can run them as a business and not a toy, or turn over management to qualified managers within and outside of organizations and let them manage.

Sales at SettlementOne Vauation

(Former Employee)

I worked at SettlementOne full-time

Pros: Friendly employees throughout the five SNH companies, who are hard… Cons: Too many executives have quit over the past year. They also went through 3 sales managers in 2013. Employment is unstable. High turnover in every… Advice to Senior Management: You wouldn't listen to my ideas while I worked there.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Hobby for the Elitest

Sales (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at SettlementOne full-time for more than a year

Pros: Only reason to work there is because you aren't able to… Cons: Just read all of the other reviews. The CEO is clueless on how to act around anyone other than women younger than him, and then… Advice to Senior Management: Sell the company and let someone run it that understands… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SettlementOne.

Worked for SettlementOne? Contribute to the Community!