SevOne

www.sevone.com
There are newer employer reviews for SevOne

Incredible work environment filled with countless perks and benefits.

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at SevOne as an intern

Pros

I did not know what to expect when I walked into SevOne on my first day of work. Once I saw employees preparing water balloons in the break room to be used in that afternoon's fight, however, I knew I was in the right place. The office has a very relaxed, yet professional environment. When you enter the doors of SevOne, you will observe a sea of graphic tee shirts, denim, and nerf gun ammunition (try to stay out of the crossfire) but don't let that fool you. The people who work here are accomplished, dedicated, and immensely talented. They are rewarded for their hard work with company sponsored lunch, ice cream truck Wednesdays, and a company picnic to Six Flags; to name a few of the many benefits of a career at SevOne. The company is rapidly growing and expanding, so there is plenty of room for personal growth. I could not be happier with my decision to join the SevOne family and become a part of the culture of awesome.

Cons

There tends to be a lot of Taylor Swift and Rebecca Black playing loudly throughout the office on Fridays, although that seems to be more of an error in personal judgement than a fault of the entire company.

Keep up the good work!

54 Other Employee Reviews for SevOne (View Most Recent)

Best Place I have EVER worked

Current Employee - Software Developer in Wilmington, DE
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Wilmington, DE

I have been working at SevOne full-time (more than a year)

Pros

When I first started working here, I couldn't keep myself from saying over and over again, "Wow, this is how a software company SHOULD be run." I knew I found the job of my dreams. SevOne is a relaxed, yet professional atmosphere, with frisbee fridays, nerf dart wars, and lots of other miscellaneous incentives to keep showing you, time and time again, that management really cares about your well being

Cons

I can honestly say that I have not found much that I would change here. At all. A tweak here or there, but nothing even worth mentioning.

Great for IT veterans and ambitious newbies alike.

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Wilmington, DE
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Wilmington, DE

I have been working at SevOne full-time (more than a year)

Pros

If you want to learn something, every day, this is the place to be. The product is a bit monolithic and intimidating at first, but the talent pool here is outstanding, and there is no shortage of very friendly, patient and SMART people willing to help and give guidance.

Even veteran programmers will find challenges they most likely have never encountered before, and there are tons of opportunities to branch out and learn new things. They allow and encourage continuing education, even on the clock to a certain extent, and there are monthly 'co-hards' where you can work on personal programming projects.

As the company has grown, management opportunities are scaling linearly, so there are definitely opportunities as you grow in the company, if that's something you're interested in. There is still a very 'start up' atmosphere and it is a casual, relaxed and fun place to work (although I don't know everybody's names!).

Cons

We're getting better at this all the time, but a bit more formalized training process would be beneficial. It used to be 'read the manual', which was not very helpful (especially if you were new to networking technologies), but we've gotten some more standardized classes, and could use some more.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

There are newer employer reviews for SevOne