SevOne

There are newer employer reviews for SevOne

The American Dream...but for real

Current Employee - Software Developer in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Software Developer in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at SevOne full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The American Dream doesn't hold the weight it used to. Before, a man/woman could move up to the top with hard work, determination, and a bit of cleverness. Now, those very same people are drowning in debt, distracted by pointless materialism, and generally discouraged from any sort of betterment of their lives through their craft...even, and especially, in certain sectors of the technological industry. This is NOT the case at SevOne. An intern can come in and with the aforementioned ideals, and work their way to a very very good position. SevOne rewards hard work, determination, and lots of cleverness, and they reward it well.

Other than that, the people here are the nicest and smartest people you could ever hope to meet. The environment might actually be better than the opportunity. Great company parties, everyone is constantly joking and having fun while they work. Open floor plan. You can't lose.

Cons

The only cons I've run into have to do with the type of frontend technology we use. It isn't bad, and it works well enough for what we do, however it leaves me wanting in terms of novelty. It's a very small con though. In some ways it's actualyl made me a much better developer.

47 Other Employee Reviews for SevOne (View Most Recent)

Excellent "Ground Floor" Opportunity at a Rapid Growth Company

Current Employee - Sales in Wilmington, DE
    Current Employee - Sales in Wilmington, DE

I have been working at SevOne full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Awesome culture, lots of non traditional office activities. Excellent team oriented vision to grow a successful company. The product rocks and is obviously the best in the market. The people that work here all want to accomplish the same thing and without typical office politics. Your work truly has an impact on the business.

Cons

Wilmington DE does not exactly offer the type of amenities New York or even Philadelphia offer. (The office is not in downtown Wilmington.)

Keep it up. When the time is appropriate because of growth, please consider opening an office in a more attractive location.

Lots of great opportunities

Current Employee - Team Lead in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at SevOne full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Opinions help develop the product, lots of potential internal growth, competitive salary, awesome happy hours, company lunches, cake

Cons

No bonuses, I don't really have any cons...

There are newer employer reviews for SevOne