There are newer employer reviews for SevOne

Intern

Former Intern - Systems Programmer Intern in Wilmington, DE
Former Intern - Systems Programmer Intern in Wilmington, DE

I worked at SevOne as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

The world's most scalable performance monitoring platform
Growing very fast, many opportunities in the future.
Flexible working environment, nice dedicated colleagues.
Culture of awesome.

Cons

It is fairly hard to think of cons of SevOne...
Well sometimes there are too many meetings to attend.

reviews filtered by

I enjoy my job.

Current Employee - Support Team Lead in Newark, DE
    Current Employee - Support Team Lead in Newark, DE

I have been working at SevOne full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Where to start? I started at this company with little to no knowledge about the product nor the technologies that it relies on. I now would consider myself an expert on them. The pay is great, the people are great, and there's generally a good vibe in the office. The customers we deal with are generally knowledgable and pleasant.
    What I really like about this job is that I learn something new every single day. I get handed opportunities to challenge myself with something I've never seen before on a regular basis. I get a sense of freedom here. I can sit and try my hand at debugging code if I'd like. There is never a boring day at SevOne, that's for sure.

The management's great too. I don't feel micromanaged. I get recognition when I do things well, and when I mess something up, it's explained clearly to me so I learn from it instead of just feeling bad. I've been here for almost one year and I've already been promoted up two positions! I feel like I'm an integral part of SevOne. You can't get that at a lot of places.

Cons

I had about no training when I was hired, but we are starting to make documentation and run training sessions. The new guys who came in recently have received at least some training, so that's alright.
    Sometimes it gets REALLY cold or really hot in the office.
    It gets a bit chaotic and beaurocratic at times. It seems like just growing pains for a new company.

Keep doin what you're doin'. Don't let the growth mess it up.
    Also let's get a bigger Philly office and let me work there!

Incredible work environment filled with countless perks and benefits.

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at SevOne as an intern

Pros

I did not know what to expect when I walked into SevOne on my first day of work. Once I saw employees preparing water balloons in the break room to be used in that afternoon's fight, however, I knew I was in the right place. The office has a very relaxed, yet professional environment. When you enter the doors of SevOne, you will observe a sea of graphic tee shirts, denim, and nerf gun ammunition (try to stay out of the crossfire) but don't let that fool you. The people who work here are accomplished, dedicated, and immensely talented. They are rewarded for their hard work with company sponsored lunch, ice cream truck Wednesdays, and a company picnic to Six Flags; to name a few of the many benefits of a career at SevOne. The company is rapidly growing and expanding, so there is plenty of room for personal growth. I could not be happier with my decision to join the SevOne family and become a part of the culture of awesome.

Cons

There tends to be a lot of Taylor Swift and Rebecca Black playing loudly throughout the office on Fridays, although that seems to be more of an error in personal judgement than a fault of the entire company.

Keep up the good work!