SevOne

There are newer employer reviews for SevOne

Intern

Former Employee - Systems Programmer Intern in Wilmington, DE
Former Employee - Systems Programmer Intern in Wilmington, DE

I worked at SevOne as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

The world's most scalable performance monitoring platform
Growing very fast, many opportunities in the future.
Flexible working environment, nice dedicated colleagues.
Culture of awesome.

Cons

It is fairly hard to think of cons of SevOne...
Well sometimes there are too many meetings to attend.

50 Other Employee Reviews for SevOne (View Most Recent)

Incredible work environment filled with countless perks and benefits.

I have been working at SevOne as an intern

Pros

I did not know what to expect when I walked into SevOne on my first day of work. Once I saw employees preparing water balloons in the break room to be used in that afternoon's fight, however, I knew I was in the right place. The office has a very relaxed, yet professional environment. When you enter the doors of SevOne, you will observe a sea of graphic tee shirts, denim, and nerf gun ammunition (try to stay out of the crossfire) but don't let that fool you. The people who work here are accomplished, dedicated, and immensely talented. They are rewarded for their hard work with company sponsored lunch, ice cream truck Wednesdays, and a company picnic to Six Flags; to name a few of the many benefits of a career at SevOne. The company is rapidly growing and expanding, so there is plenty of room for personal growth. I could not be happier with my decision to join the SevOne family and become a part of the culture of awesome.

Cons

There tends to be a lot of Taylor Swift and Rebecca Black playing loudly throughout the office on Fridays, although that seems to be more of an error in personal judgement than a fault of the entire company.

Keep up the good work!

Best Place I have EVER worked

Current Employee - Software Developer in Wilmington, DE
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Wilmington, DE

I have been working at SevOne full-time (more than an year)

Pros

When I first started working here, I couldn't keep myself from saying over and over again, "Wow, this is how a software company SHOULD be run." I knew I found the job of my dreams. SevOne is a relaxed, yet professional atmosphere, with frisbee fridays, nerf dart wars, and lots of other miscellaneous incentives to keep showing you, time and time again, that management really cares about your well being

Cons

I can honestly say that I have not found much that I would change here. At all. A tweak here or there, but nothing even worth mentioning.

There are newer employer reviews for SevOne