SevOne

There are newer employer reviews for SevOne

Awesome place to work

Former Employee - Quality Assurance in Wilmington, DE
Former Employee - Quality Assurance in Wilmington, DE

I worked at SevOne as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

I started as an intern in the Quality Assurance department of the company and the moment I started to work here I felt like a equal and not like an intern. Everyone respected my opinion and did not look down upon what I said because I was an intern. The work environment is very relaxed and a great place to work because you can freely talk and bounce ideas off coworkers to figure out the best ways to implement the jobs you are working on. Also if you ever run into a problem there will always be somewhere there to help you out. Phill Ingram is a great resource and asset to the company because of his vast knowledge of technology and the company and he is always willing to drop what ever he is doing to help people out. He was a great person to work with because he always worked extremely hard and if you needed something he would get it done no matter what. During my internship I was able to experience working with many different technologies and the best part was that I felt like the work I was doing had an impact to the company and the the companies customers!

Cons

The only con is that I wish they gave a more in depth training program for new hires because the system is complex and hard to get to know at first so a training program would help new hires get better adjusted to the system!

50 Other Employee Reviews for SevOne (View Most Recent)

High School for some.......Slavery for others.........

I have been working at SevOne full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Decent pay, and ok benefits. Biweekly lunches and weekly Mr. Softee visits are nice in the summer.

Cons

Some friendly people, but most are part of a clique. Like High School, employees have events, clubs and socials as a way to meet and interact with others. Although, unless your part of the in crowd, you do not matter.

Across the board, no one in management is either a class act or a leader in any sense. Manager's manage, Directors direct, but there is no motivation or understanding of what goes on day to day in there department.

It is a very selfish environment to work in. There is no reward program, no incentives, just a lot of work.

Hire middle management that actually has a clue about what there employees are doing. Create a rewards program that makes people really motivates everyone.

SevOne Response

Jun 13, 2014Corporate Recruiting

Thank you for your comments. I am happy to hear you are enjoying some of the fun perks we offer to our employees. Negative feedback (if constructive) is invaluable as it offers insight into areas we ... More

Fast Paced, Full of Promise

I have been working at SevOne full-time (less than an year)

Pros

- Interesting challenges every day
    - Fantastic people and culture
    - Young crowd; diverse minds
    - Opportunity to work hard and move up in the company

Cons

- Can seem chaotic at times
    - If you are adverse to change, this will be a difficult environment for you

Keep the spirit going and try your best to maintain the culture as the company grows further

There are newer employer reviews for SevOne