There are newer employer reviews for SevOne

My First Job. Love It Here!

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Wilmington, DE
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Wilmington, DE

I have been working at SevOne full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I joined SevOne as a SMARTS intern during Spring semester, and enjoyed it here! The learning curve is steep, but if you have the right background you'll glide through it. You are exposed to multiple roles during the internship, and so for someone without a lot of real experience you can figure out where you belong. Lots of fun activities going on all the time: free food, ice cream, video games, everything is casual.

Cons

More structure/ more training during initial few weeks would be helpful.

Keep growing!

reviews filtered by
  1. Awesome place to work

Former Intern - Quality Assurance in Wilmington, DE
    Former Intern - Quality Assurance in Wilmington, DE

I worked at SevOne as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

I started as an intern in the Quality Assurance department of the company and the moment I started to work here I felt like a equal and not like an intern. Everyone respected my opinion and did not look down upon what I said because I was an intern. The work environment is very relaxed and a great place to work because you can freely talk and bounce ideas off coworkers to figure out the best ways to implement the jobs you are working on. Also if you ever run into a problem there will always be somewhere there to help you out. Phill Ingram is a great resource and asset to the company because of his vast knowledge of technology and the company and he is always willing to drop what ever he is doing to help people out. He was a great person to work with because he always worked extremely hard and if you needed something he would get it done no matter what. During my internship I was able to experience working with many different technologies and the best part was that I felt like the work I was doing had an impact to the company and the the companies customers!

Cons

The only con is that I wish they gave a more in depth training program for new hires because the system is complex and hard to get to know at first so a training program would help new hires get better adjusted to the system!

If your young and you want sales skills, sevone is a great resume starter.

Current Employee - Mid Market Sales in Wilmington, DE
    Current Employee - Mid Market Sales in Wilmington, DE

I have been working at SevOne full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Health Care, 401K, Sales Managers work hard.

Cons

HQ Building, Office Quarters expansion, not as known to the general public as sevone touts to new employees.

You get paid a lot of money to figure out how to grow extremely fast. Heh, you don't need any advice because you were vetted to do the job right...Right?.

There are newer employer reviews for SevOne