Seva

www.sevabeauty.com

A Company You Would be Lucky to Work For!

Director (Current Employee) Highland Park, IL

ProsI have worked with Seva for almost a year and as I look back, I can genuinely say that it has exponentially reciprocated what I have put into the company. I immediately worked hard to earn the trust of my leaders and as a result, have been given the freedom to develop and execute programs that enrich the lives of our franchisees.

People rarely get the opportunity to be inspired on a daily basis. People rarely get the chance to see their ideas implemented on a national scale. Many people will never know what it feels like to respect the people they work for and be respected in return. I have been given these gift at Seva.

Coming to work everyday has been an absolute joy for me. I am fortunate to be part of a work environment that provides me the unique balance of independence and the support I need. The company is lead exceptionally and is expanding on all levels because of this.

It should be noted that I am generously compensated for my contributions. However, even more significant than money, I feel that I am recognized as a valuable part of the team.

Seva is an up and coming franchise in the industry. I am confident that we will continue to produce great salons and spas for our customers to visit and great franchises for our Partners to own. If they continue to treat their corporate employees as they do, there is no limit to where we will go. Anyone would be lucky to be a part of Seva's corporate team, I know I am.

ConsIf you are afraid of hard work, this is not the position for you!

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't change a thing!

Exciting Company Full of Opportunities

Director of Franchising (Former Employee) Highland Park, IL

I worked at Seva full-time for less than a year

Pros: Seva is a great opportunity to be a part of a growing company and engage in different projects everyday. You will learn about growing small… Cons: Occasionally, dealing with franchisees can be frustrating. People skills and relationship management are critical,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Immatures, unprofessional and do not live up to their core values

Director (Former Employee) Highland Park, IL

I worked at Seva full-time

Pros: The company has a great concept that is working. Walmart signed off on the concept and… Cons: I have years of experience working at a Fortune 500 company and I earned an MBA at a reputable school. When I decided to consider… Advice to Senior Management: You gotta live outside the box as well. The world does not spin around you. If you want to grow, you need to learn how… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Seva.

Worked for Seva? Contribute to the Community!