There are newer employer reviews for Sevatec

Need for increased internal communications

I worked at Sevatec

Pros

Interesting work with good clients

Cons

Management seems more interested in making sales than in finding the right answer for the client. Very high turnover rate of employees

Suggest re-focusing efforts to increase communication with employees, and listen to what they have to say.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Sevatec (View Most Recent)

Great Company Culture

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Sevatec full-time (more than an year)

Pros

the company culture is fun. Everyone works hard and plays hard. People are friendly and are always willing to help out. The company moved into a new corporate headquarters and it is beautiful. I enjoy going to the facility for meetings and corporate functions/community service events.

Cons

Our client has a lot of meetings which takes up a lot of time that could be better used. The atmosphere at the client site is not always collaborative.

Thank you very much for allowing me to work for a great company. Keep up the visits to the staff at the client sites.

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at Sevatec full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great company to work at with a lot of talented good people. Sevatec has been moving in the right direction and continues to win key work and execute at a high level. Benefits are solid. Corporate culture is relaxed but professional. Support of local charities is nice.

Cons

Could spend more money on the infrastructure of the company - IT Support, phone systems, internet bandwidth, office supplies/printers, etc...

Put more money back into the company and employees in the way of Certifications, Training, and Bonuses. Recognize your good employees before it's too late.

There are newer employer reviews for Sevatec