There are newer employer reviews for Seven Hills Foundation

Great.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

I worked at Seven Hills Foundation

Pros

I worked here as a intern and loved it. It's great because your helping people and you even get a lunch break. You also can ask for help if you need it which is good in my book.

Cons

The only real down side is after working 9 to 2 my feet hurt and got tired after work. The only bad thing was it was a busy place which I'd rather it not be but that is good for them.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Seven Hills Foundation (View Most Recent)

ok

I have been working at Seven Hills Foundation

Pros

Nice place to work for. Good houses. Good training .

Cons

Not all house get the same pa for the same jobs.

no chance for advancement

A good starting place

I have been working at Seven Hills Foundation

Pros

The Seven Hills Mission is one that employees can be proud to stand behind. The company does provide minimal assistance to help advance your education through tuition assistance and decent benefits with more paid time off than many other industries. Overall, a good starting place to get non profit experience, but have a back up plan.

Cons

The pay is terrible at all levels with no opportunity to advance and earn more. The current management and senior leadership team is somewhat outdated- many have been in their jobs way too long and lack ability to have a fresh perspective or contribute to existing staff developement and long term organizational goals in methods that were not outdated in the 80's and 90's. This company is not committed to long term stability or opportunity for employees.

Shake up some of your senior and middle management teams who are past their experiation date- the AVPs are a great place to start and positive change will soon follow. and employ motivated, talented leaders that do not simply parrot the surrent buzz words and flavor of the month without understanding their meaning. Hold leaders accountable for staff morale and bottom line results and let go of those who no longer serve you with enthusiasm and are stuck in their ancient ways.

There are newer employer reviews for Seven Hills Foundation