Severstal North America

www.severstalna.com

Not Such a Good Place to Work

Stationary Eng (Current Employee) Sparrows Point, MD

ProsMedical benefits, Vacation package is good. Other than that there really isn't to much of anything to brag about. With the right management style and capital investment this could be a more pleasant place to work.

ConsAt the Sparrows Point Plant, The new management is running the place into the ground. They aren't fixing to much of anything. Not sinking any money into the plant. We have been working without a new contract for 2 years now (old contract). The Russians are doing what they want when they want to. Not honoring local agreements wether they are verbal or written.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to mage the company in a positive way. They need to stop turning a blind eye to the negative things that are done here and make the people responsible for the negative things done here. Invest capitol in the company for repairs, think outside the box. We don't have any real visionaries in this place.....they need to get some good talent in here, not the same old people all the time.

Worst place to work!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Dearborn, MI

I worked at Severstal North America

Pros: Great health care benefits and 401K plan. Mid level management… Cons: Worst place that I have ever worked for in my life. Senior management is horrible and is only concerned with covering their own… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees with a little respect and smile. People do not like working there… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Stay Away!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Dearborn, MI

I worked at Severstal North America

Pros: The benefits are average for the industry. The work environment (for the most part) is… Cons: The company has no clue about how to recognize and evaluate their talent. The company has no… Advice to Senior Management: Get a clue! Look at actual abilities and an employees desire for cross training. You… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Severstal North America.

Worked for Severstal North America? Contribute to the Community!