Shane's Rib Shack
www.shanesribshack.com McDonough, GA 16 to 50 Employees

Best first job a person could ask for!

Cashier (Current Employee)
Marietta, GA

I have been working at Shane's Rib Shack

ProsThe working environment is always welcoming and relaxed. We appreciate our customers and thus, act as so. And in return, they come back and bring friends and family as well as use our catering service to further spread the word. My co-workers are really cool and my boss is hilarious!

ConsYou start at minimum wage, which is inconvenient when you really need to make more money. Also, as cashier I deal mainly with customers and as we are located in a mall, it is much more up close, so when I get the occasionally rude customer, it's very dissatisfying.

Advice to Senior ManagementYOUR DOING GREAT!!!!

Excellent

Statesboro, GA

I have been working at Shane's Rib Shack

Pros: Shanes is a great atmosphere for students looking for a part time job or anyone seeking… Cons: I'd say the worst part about working at Shanes would have… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing a good job and keep making the customers… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's Gunna Get Messy!

Manager (Current Employee)
Statesboro, GA

I have been working at Shane's Rib Shack

Pros: Hours are up to you. Same goes with time off. Work as much as your want, or as little as you want. There is… Cons: Managers are typically bad with HR related tasks. Hiring, firing,… Advice to Senior Management: Hire good people when they are needed. Fire people, rather… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Shane's Rib Shack.

Worked for Shane's Rib Shack? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Shane's Rib Shack reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Shane's Rib Shack CEO Phillip S Thompson. All reviews posted anonymously by Shane's Rib Shack employees.