Shared Imaging

www.sharedimaging.com
  www.sharedimaging.com
There are newer employer reviews for Shared Imaging

The front door is open!!

I have been working at Shared Imaging full-time

Pros

Great place to work! I've been here for a long time (9+ years) and will contine to stay here until I'm asked to leave.

Cons

The attitudes of individuals who think that the company owes them everything.

This is not advice to Management - this is a messge to the 3 of you (1 gone and @ still here) that have written the above reviews. If you are that dissatisfied with the company, then quit. You say the moral is bad, well people, you are not making it any better. It's the attitudes of individuals like you that make the atmosphere around here seem bad. Suck it up, stop pouting when management disagrees with you, stop blaming management for everything and look in the mirror - maybe you're the problem and not management. Yes, we do have free pop in the refrigerator, if you don't like it then stop drinking it - there are more things in this world to worry about other than the company supplying the pop.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Shared Imaging (View Most Recent)

Don't believe everything you read.

I have been working at Shared Imaging full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Growing and stable company who treats their employees well.

Cons

That is my personal opinion which has no relfelction upon the company.

Stay strong in your beliefs to grown this company to the heights we all know it can be.

I didn't believe the reviews and thought I would see for myself since I needed a job.....

Current Employee - Can't Say in Streamwood, IL
    Current Employee - Can't Say in Streamwood, IL

I have been working at Shared Imaging full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Free soft drinks in the refrigerator. Despite the low morale and terrible management, I do get paid regularly and the checks don't bounce. Office space is nice and there are several good places to eat nearby. Technology is up to date.

Cons

Fear based culture. It's creepy when they treat you like dirt then act like you're best pals when the Lubar folks are watching. Don't reveal any weakness to your co-workers, or, it will get used against you by management. It's exhausting, but, the only way to survive long term seems to be to constantly stab everyone in the back lest they get you first. Company promises things to customers like marketing support, etc. that they have no intention of delivering.

New CEO has the chance to change the culture if he has the courage to fire senior managers that are ineffective and tyrannical. Also, try telling the truth to each other, the employees and the board instead of pretending that processes and policies are in place and adhered to by management.

There are newer employer reviews for Shared Imaging