Shari's Restaurants

www.sharis.com

A consistent and solid employer in the Pacific Northwest for over 30 years

Management (Current Employee)

ProsPotential for advancement and growth for all employees. Many of our corporate officers started their careers with Sharis as cooks or servers. Sharis has many managers and employees that have been with the company for 20 or 30 years, and that is quite an accomplishment in any business or industry.

ConsMany people flock to the Food and Beverage industry for many reasons, but few seemed prepared for how difficult life in F&B can really be. Many in today's labor force lack the competitive edge and intestinal fortitude to handle how stressful the industry can be. But, those who rise to meet challenges and thrive in adversity can build a long lasting and rewarding career both personally and financially.

Advice to Senior ManagementTimely communication to the field employees. Keep middle management in the loop more when it comes to potential growth or advancement opportunities.

Manager

Manager (Current Employee) Tacoma, WA

I have been working at Shari's Restaurants full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great opportunity relative to the effort you put forth. Company is… Cons: lots of pressure to continually improve efficiency and productivity in… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to reward personal efforts with the most incredible profit… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall great employment

I have been working at Shari's Restaurants full-time

Pros: Advancement opportunity salary guest relations and a great staff. I… Cons: Upper management Corp office does not support the management teams. They instead make you feel incompetent and unworthy. Low moral,… Advice to Senior Management: Implementation , recognition. Show you're teams that you care about their success not just numbers. Everybody at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Shari's Restaurants.

Worked for Shari's Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!