Sharp HealthCare

www.sharp.com
  www.sharp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sharp HealthCare

I am extremely proud & grateful to work for Sharp HealthCare. I greatly admire Michael Murphy and the leadership vision.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Sharp HealthCare

Pros

The Sharp Experience has been in place for almost a decade. They mean it when they say they are on a journey, not a sprint, to continue to improe the organization's culture which involves enhancing the way we interact with and serve our patients, customers, and colleagues.

Cons

It is hands-down, the best place I have ever worked. The Sharp Experience culture makes it wonderfully unique. They are extremely successful in business by operating from the head and the heart, with a philosophy of treating our patients, families, the community and each other as we would like to be treated.

Keep up the journey. The staff and the public have reason to be grateful for the incredible ongoing efforts.

89 Other Employee Reviews for Sharp HealthCare (View Most Recent)

Good senior management, needs improvement at department level.

Current Employee - Clinical Nurse (RN) in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Clinical Nurse (RN) in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Sharp HealthCare

Pros

The flexible scheduling is a great perk. The benefits package is decent but could be better. I feel the salary for RN's in the acute care settings (ICU, ED) should be increased.

Cons

They only offer $1000 per year for education reimbursement which doesn't really motivate one to pursue a higher degree or advance their skills. Also in my dept, we are forced to work every Christmas which isn't very family friendly and doesn't allow us to visit out-of-town family.

More recognition on an individual basis for good work. Increase the education reimbursement level. Increase the educational opportunities within the organization. I'd like to see healthcare in general start emphasizing patient responsibility and prevention of disease rather than disease management.

Great place to work but compensation could be better

Former Employee - Nuclear Medicine Technologist in Chula Vista, CA
    Former Employee - Nuclear Medicine Technologist in Chula Vista, CA

I worked at Sharp HealthCare

Pros

Sharp Chula Vista is a good place to learn starting out as a new grad. Also, the benefits are very good. Good people to work with as well.

Cons

Pay is not competetive with similar jobs at other employers.

Offer more competeitive wages and bonus incentives to employees. More opportunities for growth.

There are newer employer reviews for Sharp HealthCare