Sharp HealthCare

www.sharp.com

SHARP is a great place to work!

PBX Operator (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsThe culture at SHARP is very positive. They pride themselves on being the best place to work in the "universe". I don't know about that, but it is a great place with a ton of opportunities to move around and find a position that fits for you.

ConsThey have something to a three strike policy in which if you get three "observances" within a year, you could be terminated. Many companies have such policy, but my main complaint is that they consider a sick day an observance. That doesn't even sound legal to me, but I'm no lawyer. I've never called in sick, but that seems pretty messed up.

Advice to Senior ManagementFix a sick day as a strike on employee records.

Great benefits!

Surgical Support Specialist (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at Sharp HealthCare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great benefit package (health plan, dental vision, 401k etc) Cons: No paid holiday time off-you must use your vacation pay… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I like the way they treat their patients

CNA (Former Employee) Chula Vista, CA

I worked at Sharp HealthCare full-time for less than a year

Pros: Love this place, and the service they offer Cons: not applicable at this time Advice to Senior Management: not applicable at this time More
There are newer reviews on Sharp HealthCare.

Worked for Sharp HealthCare? Contribute to the Community!