Sharp HealthCare

www.sharp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sharp HealthCare

OK but doesn't give enough motivation

Current Employee - CNA in La Mesa, CA
Current Employee - CNA in La Mesa, CA

I have been working at Sharp HealthCare part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good co-workers, employee perks, management is flexible with working students

Cons

CNAs don't get enough annual increase, they get more than 10 patients, gets worn out every shift, gets scheduled for 5-6 days straight, receive a high work evaluation and only receive cents as an increase. If your one of the best employee, co-workers will always go to you for help and this will make you more tired even more.

CNAs may not have that much responsibility as an RN but we work very hard to maintain the quality of care, we don't feel valued (no CNA week) and receiving cents as an annual increase is not very motivational.

94 Other Employee Reviews for Sharp HealthCare (View Most Recent)

Sharp HealthCare has it's heart in the right place.

I worked at Sharp HealthCare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Dedicated team members at all levels, from executive leadership to nurse staff and admin support teams. The work is meaningful and it is rewarding to know the time and effort put into a project helps people in the San Diego community.

Cons

Sharp HealthCare is a very large organization with multiple layers of checks and balances. On the admin side, project approvals are slow. I prefer to work in a faster-paced work environment.

Nurse Case manager

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Sharp HealthCare full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Working with diverse projects. There is favoritism and manipulation with assignments.

Cons

My work environment is challenging with the management team looking the other way. I did the right thing and called the " Sharp ethics line and reported the incident to upper management. Instead today, I received an below average annual review of 1.8 stating that case management matrix is off. . My supervisor physically touched me by "poking me in the chest" and I reported it. Where is HR or management on this situation? The irony of the situation it was a witnessed event by a fellow co-worker. There is payback if you report anything and you should not say or do anything. The phone calls for the ethics line are recorded and informed is forwarded to department manager

Can you please not allow the current manager to continue to harass me

There are newer employer reviews for Sharp HealthCare