Shaw Group

www.shawgrp.com

This is truly a unfair work place. No benefits to new employee Holiday pay, vacation pay ie.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Deer Park, TX

ProsPay is great no benefits to rate. I got the job.

ConsPoorly rated over priced health insurance. No e.e.o. in the work place for benefits, holiday pay, vacation time for all new and old employees equal across the board. I am number not a person within the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementJames M. Bernard Jr need to make changes within HR and do so to make Shaw a great place to work with equal benefits no matter the time of service. Wrong doing and unfair treatment should not be a company practice allowed in the work place. Do be Shrewd and turn away from this James look into it and make the changes to HR to treat every employee the same equal in company benefits. At Christmas time you took a meal away from new employees and a extra day off without pay and give it to old employee's a day off with pay 8 hours. How is this a fair work place. What happen to the rules of the EEOC.

Very little stress, but not much in terms of career development

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Baton Rouge, LA

I worked at Shaw Group

Pros: One of the few Fortune 500 companies based out of LA so there's considerable… Cons: lack of career dev. opp. More

Great internship

Intern (Former Employee) Stoughton, MA

I worked at Shaw Group

Pros: The people working there are great very friendly. The pay was… Cons: Tedious work. Work sometimes seems insignificant. More
There are newer reviews on Shaw Group.

Worked for Shaw Group? Contribute to the Community!