Shaw Industries

www.shawfloors.jobs

Great place to work so long as you can't think for yourself.

Technician (Current Employee) Ringgold, GA

ProsCompetitive pay compared to other companies in the industry. Training opportunities are excellent though you may not even use them. Some of the locations are accessible.

ConsHorrible benefits. No sense of employee worth. Poor management seems to be a company wide problem. Be prepared to go to work with one hand tied behind your back. Cronyism.

Advice to Senior ManagementShaw Industries has great employees. Start by taking better care of your hourly help, they are the ones whos back your riding on. Upper management has an uncanny way of hiding things from corporate. Very top heavy.

It was a learning experience.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Calhoun, GA

I worked at Shaw Industries

Pros: You will have the opportunity to meet some nice and… Cons: There doesnt seem to be much room for growth and the… Advice to Senior Management: They should be more involved with the people working on… More

shaw gave me the tools to take charge.

Utility Relief (Former Employee) Dalton, GA

I worked at Shaw Industries

Pros: In this era carpet complanies pay well, shaw is one of the best I think, they offer… Cons: It may take forever to up the ladder in this company. Most of this is mainly who you… Advice to Senior Management: Saftey is key gentlemen Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Shaw Industries.

Worked for Shaw Industries? Contribute to the Community!