Let chaos reign forever

Former Employee - Cashier  in  York, PA
Former Employee - Cashier in York, PA

I worked at Sheetz part-time for less than a year

Pros

Easy work.
You get paid on time.

Cons

Management is clueless.
Employees frequently get away with unprofessional behavior to the detriment of their professional employees.

Keep a closer eye on your lower management. Lower management needs to keep a closer eye on, well, everything.

Other Reviews for Sheetz

Great place to work.

Current Employee - Store Manager  in  Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Sheetz

Pros

Our culture, our family values and connections with the community. We have great people and customers can't get enough. We are a great place to work!

Cons

It sometimes feels like we bite off more than we can chew as a company with too many roll outs at once. It's hard to keep up and perfect each new thing. We are fast paced, and always changing but we need to keep up the moral and make sure everyone has sufficient training to make sure we all have pride in what we do.

Have more hours to work with to develop our people and work on connections. More realistic training programs for new employees.

one of the worst working experiences I have ever had

Former Employee - Shift Supervisor  in  Lynchburg, VA
    Former Employee - Shift Supervisor in Lynchburg, VA

I worked at Sheetz

Pros

Sheetz had a decent pay rate and decent benefits available. If not for that factor, I would not have stayed working there as long as I did.

Cons

The manager basically sat in the back room and expected everyone else to do her job for her. The assistant managers did the same thing. We (shift supervisors) got stuck doing everything they didnt want to do. The employees were lazy and constantly sneaking off for coffee or cigarette breaks in the back room. It was the most disorganized poorly run work environment I have ever been in. No respect. No organization. No structure. Awful.

Hire managers that actually do their jobs and are willing to put in just as much effort as the people they are in charge of. Don't hire people who just sit on their butts and boss everyone else around. It makes employees loose respect.

There are newer employer reviews for Sheetz.

Worked for Sheetz? Contribute to the Community!