Sheetz

www.sheetz.com
  www.sheetz.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sheetz

Fun Fast paced environment with a lot of oppurtunity

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Frederick, MD
Former Employee - Sales Associate in Frederick, MD

I worked at Sheetz full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Time flys by at this job with an unlimited amount of work. You are treated as an individual and not just another worker filling someone elses shoes. If you work hard and do well you can advance within 6 months! Take every task seriously, from taking the trash out to creative soultioning.

Cons

Sometimes you have to deal with irrational customers, but that is everywhere you go!

181 Other Employee Reviews for Sheetz (View Most Recent)

Facilities

Former Employee - Facilities in DuBois, PA
    Former Employee - Facilities in DuBois, PA

I worked at Sheetz part-time (more than an year)

Pros

My position was generally very self-motivated, though I had specific tasks that I needed to complete each day that I worked. My coworkers were skilled and personable, and I had no problems with any of my managers or coworkers. I felt like the Sheetz corporation did a fine job of treating its employees very well. Pay is excellent.

Cons

My position was a very small one, only three hours a day. Being paid above minimum wage as a high school student offset this considerably. Sheetz customers are often unpleasant people to be around.

Takes Care

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Greenville, PA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Greenville, PA

I have been working at Sheetz full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Sheetz takes care of it's employees in several ways. Not the least of which is it's flexible and affordable benefits program and life insurance policies all of which are available after just 3 months of employment. Their willingness to work with hours and schedules puts them above the competition in minimum wage employment.

Cons

New employees are only trained on one of three shifts and therefore equipped only for that one position. Employees would be far more flexible and able to cover other shifts in an emergency if they came in trained on all shifts, whose duties and needs vary.

There are newer employer reviews for Sheetz