Sheetz

www.sheetz.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Sheetz

What an amazingly crazy ride.

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Bethlehem, PA
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Bethlehem, PA

I have been working at Sheetz part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great Pay, Tuition Reimbursement, Bonuses, Getaways, Half off discount on MTO and SBC.

Cons

It's a job, it gets a little hectic at times and sometimes management plays to much into the politics of everything when they should be focusing on their store.

When an employee pitches an idea to you. Give a thought, don't just push it off and believe yours is better.

207 Other Employee Reviews for Sheetz (View Most Recent)

Fun Fast paced environment with a lot of oppurtunity

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Frederick, MD
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Frederick, MD

I worked at Sheetz full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Time flys by at this job with an unlimited amount of work. You are treated as an individual and not just another worker filling someone elses shoes. If you work hard and do well you can advance within 6 months! Take every task seriously, from taking the trash out to creative soultioning.

Cons

Sometimes you have to deal with irrational customers, but that is everywhere you go!

Facilities

Former Employee - Facilities in DuBois, PA
    Former Employee - Facilities in DuBois, PA

I worked at Sheetz part-time (more than a year)

Pros

My position was generally very self-motivated, though I had specific tasks that I needed to complete each day that I worked. My coworkers were skilled and personable, and I had no problems with any of my managers or coworkers. I felt like the Sheetz corporation did a fine job of treating its employees very well. Pay is excellent.

Cons

My position was a very small one, only three hours a day. Being paid above minimum wage as a high school student offset this considerably. Sheetz customers are often unpleasant people to be around.

There are newer employer reviews for Sheetz