Sheetz

www.sheetz.com

Fast Paced Fun

Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) Williamsport, PA

ProsSheetz is well thought out business model that continues to change with the wants, and needs of it's customers. Pay and benefits here are plentiful, and no two days are alike keeping the energy up. My store has a wonderful crew; with many talents and skills that come together making for an awesome working environment to work in.

ConsLabor is dictated by sales just like many other business models in retail, which is slow to catch up sometimes with the scheduling process. Sometimes you have to pick up the pace to keep up, but with a well groomed team you just get through it with multitasking.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to have your hand on the pulse of the consumer. Listen to your management team, and take some time to also hear those on the front end. I did not know this site was here, but reading some of the postings may help your decisions forward.

Great

Cashier (Current Employee) Morgantown, PA

I have been working at Sheetz part-time for more than a year

Pros: Good people, pleasant little town, nice pay/benefits Cons: Some poor management, excessive schedule changes and lack of coordination… Advice to Senior Management: No favorites. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

ok for a while

Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) Creighton, PA

I worked at Sheetz full-time for more than a year

Pros: higher than average pay in area easy job, uses technology to… Cons: number of hours on schedule unreliable open 24 hrs no employee discount on food very difficult to advance into management they have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sheetz.

Worked for Sheetz? Contribute to the Community!