Sheetz

www.sheetz.com

Get rid of the bad apples!!

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

ProsI worked at a number of stores, in a number of locations. I was very fortunate to work with some really nice people along the way. Benefits were great. Pay rate of a salaried manager was good.

ConsHorrible hours. Worked all holidays (but I knew that going into it). Management above store level will protect their own at any cost. I have watched employees get fired after being railroaded by their managers!

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the bad apples!! There are store managers out there that make your employees' lives a living hell! I have watched one specific manager ruin people's career and run them out of the store!

A letdown

Salesperson (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sheetz part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: If you're looking for somewhere with room for advancement, it's definitely… Cons: Cliques - Favoritism runs rampant and drags down morale. If you're not part of the "favorites" - you're out of luck. Work/life balance… Advice to Senior Management: Examine a little more closely what goes on in stores,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Decent Pay for a college student

Day and Night Shift CSA (Former Employee)

I worked at Sheetz full-time for more than a year

Pros: Pay, Active job that keeps you busy - there is… Cons: With any job, management can sometimes be overbearing Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees as they are a customer Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sheetz.

Worked for Sheetz? Contribute to the Community!